Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sem 4.. First day..

First day.. a long day that is relatively short.. lecture started.. lotsa briefing..

ONE prediction for the semester: WE ARE GONNA DIE !!
Process of dying: Slow.. but painful..

OMg.. i miss the holidays.. 5 weeks a lil too short la.. 6 will be just nice.. 1/2 year will definitely be too long.. 6-7 weeks --> just nice.

And go look at my face in the IMU brochure.. I dont believe it.. but they photoshopped me !!
WTH !! why they wanna do that?? my mole's GONE !!!!

Owh.. so sad..

And if you were like me.. (not paying full attention to lecture during first day)
You should realise that the whole class getting more and more N2(new word learnt) -->


Keep copying notes.. when it is oni 'Overview'.. i can just feel the sem 4 fever..

When would i ever get desensitised of stress..


Ps: N2 = Enthu = Enthusiastic

No comments: