Friday, January 2, 2009

Energy.

Energy is a very important thing. My energy for 2008 just got depleted.. and just like the print quota for sem 4.. it has not been replenished yet..

Lethargy.. a sensation that creeps in my veins. Fortunately i have still not yet started sleeping in classes. Ironically, for one of the few lectures i did not sleep, i got accused of sleeping becoz i was looking down checking to see the unsymmetrical-ness of both my shoes for 5 seconds and looking at the time on my phone for another 5 seconds.. bad luck.

But thats not the point..the point is.. like Ray said.. i look like this-->


But wat to do.. lethargic la 'tai lou'..

My energy level was so low, my brain was not even supplied with sufficient energy to comprehend the fact that question "Can anyone help Prof Yeoh at 8.30am?" would signal the need to activate chameleon abilities..
Too bad la.. even under sub-threshold levels of peer pressure, i stood up.. (habis la)


Good luck in doing reports.. time for me to sleep.. cya'll on monday.


Edit:
After using my superb knowledge on Drug metabolism.. mayb it wasn't the energy.. mayb it's just the Cy P450 enzyme system that is not very efficient.. So got a lot of in my blood.

Mayb now.. after all the endogenous materials have been excreted/metabolized.. i can go from

to



OK.. so now:
Study? -- YES
Report? -- YES
Portfolio? -- YES
Ice skating? -- ...... (didnt hear that)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAMBATEH Andrew!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG OMFG

WAI SAN HAS A BLOG!!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

andrewL said...

owh fuk.. even gh is here..