Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cough

Cough.. a simple action. Sometimes a sign of infection.. Usually goes away over time..

I, Andrew Lum Wai San... have COUGH.
It is not Tuberculosis..
Although it has persisted for over 2 weeks.
But i think i should get better soon.. even with no medications of sorts because after extensive studying, i realised a depressing fact that western medication has just too much side effects.. so i'll let myself cure naturally.. even if it take 2 months to cure..

And to makes matters worst, my "Nocturnal activities" (which includes portfolios, pbls, reports, lecture revision... anything Bpharm related-you name it) has been keeping me awake for some time lately.. and hence eating up my sleep.. and hence decreasing my natural immunity (i think)..
So its no wonder that sometimes in class, instead of looking up at lectures, i tend to admire the amazing patterns of my inner eye-lids.. (i slept in class.. more than once..) But you cant blame me for such irresponsible acts because it's the human body's own way of substituting sleep.

But i think if my cough takes up to 2 months to heal, then.........

Message to IMU:
Please prepare mass vacination against TB along with large quantities of :
R - Rifampicin
I - Isoniazid
P - Pyrazinamide
E - Ethambutol


But for all Bpharm students.. FEAR NOT !! even if i spread TB to you, you'll probably just cough badly and have serious organ damage..
Sure wont die.. If die also portfolio kill us first.

1 comment:

Shamala said...

If it happens to be TB, I would thank you for spreading it to us. Hopefully we can all fall sick and don't have to sit for EoS, and sail through to sem 5.