Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Devil's Game..

Its almost 4am in the morning and i've been rolling on my bed for the pass 1 hour.. why? because "The Devil's Game" has gotten into me..
So let me explain what is the devil's game.. its a simple game that looks so innocent at first sight, but the more you play it, the more addicted you become, and the more addicted you become, the more you think about it, and the more you think about it, the more it screws with ur brain..
It really works like the devil, it mind fucks you to such an extend that you'll be thinking about how to match jewels every moment and you'll even see jewels when you close your eye. Bit by bit, it'll kill you.. from inside-out.

So.. what is the devil's game? Behold--BEJEWELLED


The objective of the game is to match 3 or more jewels together.. and what is the significance of the number '3'? its half of 6, the devil's number.

You might wanna try this cursed game.. but you have been warned.. the more you match, the closer you get to hell.. I'm already half-way there.. i think i need some 'Holy Game' or something to purify my brain.. crap..

9 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

andrew.. i played that game years ago and yet i didn't get addicted.. lol....

km-y said...

yea i didn't also..haha! =P

so that's why i see you online until 4am...

iC3_sHiN said...

give me five , david and ming-yi
:)

Ellen said...

LOL..bejeweled was fine for me too. and there are a lot more of games like this..which I have been playing since like months ago. hehe. maybe u should try out more so that u dun get addicted to just one. =p

Kin Man said...

The REAL devil's game starts also with D ;P

khai xhuen said...

andrew, i agree with u...i get addicted to it too...i kept telling myself last round last round..but in the end i'd played for another extra 10-15 rounds..haihz..

andrewL said...

the reason why some of u r not addicted (ie-david) is probably coz ur brain is not compatible for use of the devil coz its too lembap edi.. so you wont get addicted..

Seaneng said...

tell u guys..go 2 yahoo game..got lotz of good games thr..

彦霓::yen-nee said...

LOL!

My younger sis got so addicted but me!

I love yahoo's "collapse" or sth like that, haha...

Go play till sem 5 starts! :D

*hope I tak de potong steam*