Sunday, August 2, 2009

Retarded

This is gonna be one of the most retarded statements i would probably ever make in my life:

I MISS SEM 4

The adrenaline rush, the stress... the feeling of not having any time for the mind to wander across the vast universe.

Sem 5 is just retarded.. theres so much assignments.. so many CNS lectures to study.. but the main problem is that theres so much free time that theres barely any motivation to get moving.

Haihz.. IMU just has a way of screwing with me..

5 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

yet another complain..

Shamala said...

I totally agree with u!

km-y said...

yea i agree too. :P

anitha said...

there is nothing to drive...or push us to the study table...

i have agree with u

Anonymous said...

Ya, come to think of it you are right. There's no push isn't it? Its like me not being interested in B107 anymore. No need, no care and of course no more trouble. How I wish there were a reason...

KYB