Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i hope im just sick..

Owh shit... even as i type this shit, my brain feels like the paracetamol tablet in the mortar that i crushed with my pestel..

Last few days seemed like a roller coaster in my head.. I wake up every alternate days with a splitting headache that makes me feel like a nuclear bomb just exploded in my brains.
Then i accumulate the last ounces of motivation and drag my lethargic body around campus..
Then i sleep in class till its 11.30, only to go down and look at the deapetizing food that further reduces my apetite from 0.5% down right to 0.0%...
And the whole day i feel totally moody and just owh-so-easily pissed off i could smash a chair into some1 who gives a frenly smile and says......"hello"

Arghh... no interesting blog posts from me for the mean time..
I hope im sick and not having sum fr-en-nemy add hormone pills into my drink... coz if i list down my condition.. it sure looks like a PM syndrome...

7 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Get well soon, Andrew! :)

andrewL said...

I think i'll be fine tmr.. problem only comes on friday.. sure get headache again..

Anonymous said...

andrew..i think you might have migraine. cos your condition sounds very similar to what i had in sem 2. get lots of rest and *drink more water* !!..hope you get well soon ya. if not you should see a doctor. don't let your immune system drop and then all the bacterial infections come up *touchwood*. sigh..it's really crazy to have those headaches. take care~~

-1 Ling- said...

chill andrew... n get some rest... take care.. : )

Anonymous said...

=) a smile for you. dont smash me... a sincere smile for you wan tau.

CKC said...

2moro sit beside me...i chill u up...

DaVIdnG said...

emo post again.... haha.. chill up lar andrew.. having the difficult time of the month again izzit.? we still have to get over with the life in imu la.. whether u like it o not.. so CHILL.... a smile for u andrew... muahahahahahahhaa....