Saturday, May 23, 2009

When luck decides to fu*k you up..

OK.. so here goes.. If Luck was impersonated.. it would be an ugly looking bast*rd that freaking hates me for no apparent reason. They say bad luck strikes three times.. And it really did. So lets look at the chain of unlucky events related to me unfolding one by one..

Bad Luck #1 :
Car smashed.. first time in my life i illegal parked.. my car got freaking smashed.. not scratched.. i mean S M A S H E D . (check out the post below for pics. And worst off.. it had to happen while i was having my freaking E O S.. not class test.. it was END OF SEMESTER JUST-DO-AND-DIE-ANYWAY examination. The car crash alone was already bad enough.. but NO.. 'LUCK' thinks that he wants more whip cream on his starbucks..

Bad luck #2:
Went to langkawi... felt the sun, felt the sea and felt the agony of having my phone's LCD CRACK.. how screwed up is that? Coincidentally.. i put my phone at the bottom of my bag.. and my bag coincidentally droped.. so im stuck with no phone for the next 2 weeks..

Bad luck #3:
When i sent my phone for repair.. the dude asked me to keep the stuff like my sim card, memory card and my battery.. etc-etc. So yahoo... i kept everything in a separate plastic bag while i kept my sim card in my wallet together with my coins.. so i guess the coins scratched my sim card beyond recognition.. YAY.. MY SIM CARD SPOILED.. Though i have a replacement sim card now but i still cant call out within the next 2 weeks even if i have a spare phone coz i have no numbers..

Conclusion:
If 'Luck' was a person.. and if that person was reading my blog right now.. I'd dedicate the following picture specially for that bastard:

2 comments:

Kin Man said...

Hey...the finger seems very familiar...

DaVIdnG said...

ya.. the same photo u saw in the previous post, kin man... lol... andrew is emoing..